Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 17:46:16 EST

> Any others? (Cosmic Chasm, Aztarac, ???)

A few years back, Steve O. had a found a Cinematronics board with a never
seen before sound board. They took it to Ricks place and found out it's
Demon.

Don't forget to include I,Robot (Duncan Brown is the expert on that) though
it's not a vector game, I was looking for 2 years before I found mine. BTW
if you need a picture, feel free to rip the one from:
http://www.oakland.edu/~phkahler

Straying more from vectors, I remember playing a game Loooong ago that
involved a train running around a track. It got one car longer under
certain conditions, and there was someting about rerouting the tracks...
B/W raster. Anyone know what that was? Al? It was in an arcade at the
same time as Lunar Lander, Speed Freak, Football, and some others.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.