RE: Rare vector finds web page

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 17:58:37 EST

Travis Haagen and I got that prototype "FutureTank" marquee (Battlezone)
a couple years back-- did you already have that?

(Travis also has pictures of the prototype Star Wars upright, but he
might be saving that for his book... Little glass/plastic type marquee,
more complex plastic bezels, single "Assault" style analog joystick on a
horizontal control panel...)

-Clay