Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 11:31:35 EST

In a message dated 2/25/99 9:58:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jenison@cig.mot.com writes:

<< In late 1997, I had the only known boardset. In January 1998, there was
only
 one known fullsize cabinet, and Videotopia bought it. A second one was found
 few months later. Those are the only two I know of, and they were all found
 just last years. "Few dozen" is a serious overstatement. A lot of people
 currently have Zektor as a boardset simply because of the 10 or so I
 distributed, and from Clay Cowgill's Multigame kit. Still an ultra rare
 cabinet. >>

I have seen a regular woodgrain convertacab with a Zektor tag on the back (are
you listening Ed???) but I think you guys are talking about a dedicated
Zektor, are you not??