Re: schematic mismatches...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 11:40:22 EST

The older Motorola monitors had some upgrades, but sometimes parts might
have been subbed that were not exactly original. Also sometimes they had
mods to allow for non-standard sync rates...Wells Gardner had many mods,
and they tell me they have no idea of what went with which game. DOes
anyone live in Chicago and could wander over to the plant and grab the
files on the late 70's and early 80's variations of the 4900 series?
There must be some info there, the changes are significant as some WG
's won't lock on some old boards otherwise...

Buuuut...back to the vectorlist, perhaps this should continue on the
arcade list..

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com