Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 19:22:16 EST

<<
 Anyway for what it's worth, while Zector is certainly rare, I believe
 there were several hundred made >>

I doubt it. There may have been a few hundred kits made. (We found 7 or 8
manuals in one distributor's office once). But I think the kit was doomed to
failure because of the unreliable G08, and most of the kits probably were not
used....and it's anybody's guess what ultimately happened to them. (Trashed
most likely, either by Sega or by distributors once their G08 caught fire).

JWC