RE: Go8 Heater issues

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 11:50:22 EST

I have noticed a similar problem in my Space Fury,
It's more like expanding as it doesn't do it all the time.
During normal game play the display is fine. It's most
noticeable when the screen is blank, then when a image
is displayed, it expands outward into place, from the
center in all directions (maybe ½ inch of 'growth') it
doesn't expand beyond the screen boundaries like most
HV problems cause. It's dependent on what is displayed,
I don't notice it in Space Fury, but when I play Eliminator,
it's noticeable (I think it's because of the three line boarder
around the play field) Anyone have an idea ? One of these
days I'll crack down and buy a HV probe, maybe this would
help to diag these HV probs.

Todd Miller, LAN Analyst
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com