RE: Go8 Heater issues

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 13:00:21 EST

Does anyone know what voltage you should be reading on pin 7 of the yoke?
I'm getting about 170v, which I suspect is too high. The main problem I'm
having is the brightness is a little too high and the picture is too big.
I have the x and y size and the brightness turned all the way down. Just
for testing purposes, I've adjusted the R933 POT and was able to reduce
the picture slightly - so I'm suspecting there's a bad component somewhere
along the brightness circuitry.

Any advice would be cool.

Matt