RE: Rare vector finds web page

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 13:04:11 EST

Very interesting...I talked with him as well. I pressed him pretty
hard on it and then he determined it wasn't a Lunar Lander cocktail,
but a Lunar Rescue cocktail. Needless to say, I was dissapointed :^P

Interesting you thought you had bought it - had he verified it I would
have certainly bought it. Wonder if it was a scam?

Regards,
Tom Cloud