Free Data Books and stuff

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 22:40:11 EST

To San Francisco Area Vector-Listers:

     I recently came across a posting on a newsgroup that I thought someone
might be interested in. A guy in the San Francisco area is looking to give
away "... a complete set of Motorola data books, a bunch of Natsem, and
miscellaneous... also have a lot of miscellaneous electronic components." I
e-mailed the guy and he said that he wanted local pickup only. I also asked
about the books and he said that most of his stuff is from the late 80's to
early 90's. Unfortunately, being on the east coast kind of puts me out of
the "local pickup only" category, but I thought that if anyone on the list
was local to SF, they could drop the guy a message and check it out. Here
is his email address:

bjanis@tsausa.com

Good luck,
-Chris