[Fwd: Monitor Static crackling 10-15 secs after power off?

From: Frank Kannemann <frankk_at_fundy.net>
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 23:35:24 EST

Hi,

Thanks Chris for the WG6100 advice!

I got it going the frying resistor was the result
of a couple of deep northern fried capacitors that
were fixed by a good'old zanen cap kit...once
I took out the caps I could some damage on the bottom
of the caps that weren't obivous...

Now it seems ok. I ran it for 15mins and no smells or change in
picture...

After turning it off the screen seemed to static crackle for 10-15
seconds is this normal or have I
got another problem?

Also my yellow spot/smudge is still there in the lower
left quadrant? Anyone seen this one?

Thanks Everyone....

Next asteriods....

Frank