Re: EPROM programmer

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 17:48:42 EST

John,
I'm gonna ship it out tomorrow probably.. I'm making a trip home tonight
to get a couple games outa my parents house back home in Minneapolis.. I'm
sure the check is waiting but I've been in Iowa setting up Videotopia...
havn't been to good on e-mail this week either so sorry I couldnt keep
up with you... 13hr days dont treat me so well. :(

Thanks,
Jeff