Re: Videotopia in Iowa !

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 18:13:05 EST

All,
Well you can start by dropping me a line if you are gonna come visit :>
We never thought we would go to Iowa either, but it was a last minute deal
since the exhibit would have been sitting in storage until May when we go
to Baltimore. I dont even know if the website says we are in Iowa yet but
we open up this Saturday. I think there are 103 games on the floor at the
moment..

To make this a proper vectorlist post the vector ones are:
Asteriods, Asteriods Dlx, Battlezone, Red
Baron, 2 or 3 tempests (mini and UR), Space Duel UR and CT, Gravitar,
Black widow, Quantum, MH (no we still dont have a dedicated), 2 Star Wars
UR, ESB UR and Cockpit (w/25" amplifone), Tac/Scan, Zektor, Solar Qest,
& Cosmic Chasm.

If any of you live locally to Waterloo I'm gonna do a TV spot at 5Pm
tomorrow on the local NBC affiliate... I dont know how long it will be but
they should show a good part of the exhibit.

For those of you who want to see the exhibit locally to you (especially
those of you out in CA) drop by our website at:
http://www.videotopia.com
and fill out the request form. we print those out and send them to the
museums, that was one of the factors that helped us go to Dallas so it
does help!

And just a little hint.. but we are talking with an LA musuem as we speak
so if all goes well we might end up on the west coast finally this fall.
dont go starting any rumors on RGVAC now.. :)

Jeff