RE: Any hints on capturing vector screen images?

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 14:59:51 EST

Dan wrote:

>I've had reasonable success taking a picture using a digital camera with no
>flash in a completely dark room. The monitor emits enough light to get a
pretty
>good picture.

I should have mentioned in the first post that the illumination wasn't a
problem.
The 'static' or non-motion screen images came out excellent. Al may have
put these up on spies, If so, you'll see the intensity and color is great.
The
problem happened with the moving vectors, everything ended up looking
like a Qix ;-)

Dave