Any hints on capturing vector screen images?

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 14:06:40 EST

Hi Folks,

  Now that I've got Al's Verti.. err.. Top Gunner board set running
it's time to get some decent screen shots. I've tried using a digital
camera (Kodak DC260) and the pix end up looking rather crappy
due to the slow shutter speed. Using the flash speeds up the
exposure but washes out the image due to reflections. Bouncing
the flash didn't help. The camera can't be set for shutter
priority so I gave up on it. It worked for the static shots during
the attract mode screens but not during play.

Has anyone been sucessful in getting screenshots? If so please
let me know how. Is a 35mm the only way to go? Any hints and
tips would be appreciated.

Dave Fish "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA You won't get it!
   dfish AT bev.etn.com (work) By hook or by crook we will"
   fishd AT pop.tiac.net (/work) _The Prisoner_