Re: vectorlist auction policy

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 15:56:39 EST

Its amazing how quickly *some* things happen.. If only we could fix the
list so a reply is sent to the person and not the list. Now there would
be some progress. (notice below how eudora says "you wrote" instead of
Paul's name)

Jon

btw, Clay, congrats on the Aliens boards :) Now I have another reason
to find myself a Tempest machine.