Re: Reproduction Updates.

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:52:45 EST

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, TomW wrote:

> Finally, this pertains to the 'rules' of the list, when this stuff becomes
> available,
> Overlays and Bellows, is it inapproate to post them for sale to the vector
> list
> first and let you guys/Gals(?) have first shot at limit run stuff such as
> this, or should
> it go to marketplace ?

        Abosolutely not inappropriate, IMHO. Reproductions to be
used for restoring old vector games (and maybe some old Raster games
as you've posted in the past....) are inherently technical, and
on-topic.

        To further clarify the list policy (and I won't rant on this
time) -- pretty much everything we have been doing is what I think
the list should be, and "on-topic." Let's please just keep the damn eBay
posts in RGVAC (or somewhere else.)

Joe