Reproduction Updates.

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:48:14 EST

With all the statements being made about FS's which I happen to
sortta agree with, I don't know if this is inapproiate or not, so I'll try,
and if you prefer, I wont. post any further info.. I do value your input
over the 'masses' for the vector info, thats why I start here first.

Asteroids Overlay, (almost to printer)

 Artwork done, proofs on paper look good, a few small changes,
which I hope to complete today or Monday and It will go out to the
printer. I've looked at several 'other' overlays that were made by other
people, and I've gone through great pains to insure that mine has the right
font (a custom one) and sized correctly. It really does look sharp if I do
say so..

Est Cost $30-35

Asteroids Deluxe (Should I proceed ?)

I've also picked up an asteroids deluxe panel, so IF there is a DEMAND
for these I'll repro them as well, I need at least 10 people to be
interested in
it to justify the expense.. Its pretty complicated compared to regular
asteroids.
I may do the artwork and just sit on it until interest/demand builds....

Est Cost $30-35

Battlezone/Food Fight Centering Bellows

I have been researching the reproduction of this and have come up with a
possible design, while different in looks, it will fit the joystick and
center it.
My estimates are that it might be a little harder that the factory original,
but
better than nothing. I am expecting samples of the cured rubber (actually,
duothane if anyone cares) to pick the hardness factor, and I have a guy
making a proto mold to mess with. The price I'd like to keep around $10-15
each, again, is there interest in this? I need at least 15 to be sold. I've
only
been working on this for two weeks or so, I probably won't have anything for
6-8 more weeks....

Est Cost $10-15

Finally, this pertains to the 'rules' of the list, when this stuff becomes
available,
Overlays and Bellows, is it inapproate to post them for sale to the vector
list
first and let you guys/Gals(?) have first shot at limit run stuff such as
this, or should
it go to marketplace ?

Thanks
TomW