Re: Reproduction Updates.

From: Chris Bartz <csbartz_at_home.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 23:45:39 EST

> Asteroids Deluxe (Should I proceed ?)
>
> I've also picked up an asteroids deluxe panel, so IF there is a DEMAND for
> these I'll repro them as well, I need at least 10 people to be interested
> in it to justify the expense.. Its pretty complicated compared to regular
> asteroids. I may do the artwork and just sit on it until interest/demand
> builds....
>
> Est Cost $30-35

Tom,

I'd be interested in an AD overlay if it was like your Missile Command repro
(once again -- BEAUTIFUL!)

> Battlezone/Food Fight Centering Bellows
>
> I have been researching the reproduction of this and have come up with a
> possible design, while different in looks, it will fit the joystick and
> center it. My estimates are that it might be a little harder that the
> factory original, but better than nothing. I am expecting samples of the
> cured rubber (actually, duothane if anyone cares) to pick the hardness
> factor, and I have a guy making a proto mold to mess with. The price I'd
> like to keep around $10-15 each, again, is there interest in this? I need
> at least 15 to be sold. I've only been working on this for two weeks or
> so, I probably won't have anything for 6-8 more weeks....
>
> Est Cost $10-15

Now these I DEFINITELY need. I'd probably like at least 3 pair -- two pair
for myself and one pair for a friend. Man it would be nice to have tight,
responsive joysticks again like when I played it back in 1980 :)

Keep up the GREAT work!

Chris