Re: Aliens - update...

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 00:06:52 EST

Hey Clay,

I had a thought for your multi-tempest kit.

Is it possible for you to do something to help reduce the strain on the
monitor? For example, could you incorporate some kind of screen-saver
feature? I see it working something like this: After no user input (ie:
button presses or spinner spins) for approx 5 minutes you start to reduce
the screen size, over perhaps another 5 minutes, to 75% of the original
size. As soon as input is detected you return the screen to normal size.

I don't know if this would actually help, but anything to make these
monitors last longer would be great!

Just a thought.
-roy-