Cinematronics MultiGame Status

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 01:26:57 EST

>> >How's Mark's Cinematronics Multigame coming along?
>> >

>> Huh? what's this all about?
>>
>Maybe Mark will comment? ;-)

Actually, I'm glad you asked because I've been meaning to post
an update for some time, but haven't had the time to do it.

The Cinematronics Multigame is coming along great!

The h/w has been finished for some time and after much hair pulling,
the s/w is running very nicely. I've also added a few things to the original
list of features (screen saver, menu sound support for AA/RO/SC, etc.).

A few people around here have gotten to try out the proto and I brought
it to one of the Super Auctions so some people got to see the h/w there.

I was expecting to have the boards back this month, but so far time
hasn't permitted it. Unfortunately my [day] job doesn't allow me the
luxury of getting very much project work done during "lunch". ;-)

Hum, if you can do reflow now, maybe I'll subcontract...
(What's your paste screen charge?)

If there's anyone who didn't get to see the original post, you can email
me and I'll dig it up. Basically, the project is a menu driven multigame
for the original Cinematronics platform.

I'll post another update when I get closer to shipping.

-Mark