RE: Reproduction Updates.

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 19:36:01 EST

> >5) Cinematronics -> Wells Gardner Monitor Adapter (price not set, bur
> >probably about $50)
> >

> Is this for b/w games or color?? Cool!

It wouldn't really care actually... Should drive a color or B/W WG (or
GO-5) and be none the wiser... Color monitors would probably just want
to drive a single color gun-- unless Zonn cares to re-write some Cinemat
code for color support. ;-) I can add a couple latches and drive color
hardware like the Color Asteroids mod if Zonn's game. ;-)

> >How's Mark's Cinematronics Multigame coming along?
> >

> Huh? what's this all about?

Maybe Mark will comment? ;-)

> P.S. What about Sega Multigame sound capibilities? ;^)

I keep thinking about that. I had a REALLY good solution based on a
4-channel Oki ADPCM playback chip, but they quit making it. If I can
find a bunch of them on the spot-market I still might give it a try...

-Clay