Zektor speech/spinner

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 11:42:23 EST

When I visited Videotopia last week I got a chance to
play Zektor and I noticed a difference in the speech
compared to mine at home (Space Fury w/ Clay's
MultiGame installed) Mine has some missing speech
and I really don't know if I can validate the speech ROM
images that I got from the net. Can one of you from the
list provide me with a set of 'known working' ROM images ?

My spinner doesn't seem to be working properly when
I play Zektor. It will work for the most part and then the
ship will flip about face 180 for no reason, I still have
spinner control, it's just that this random flipping about
makes it hard to play. I did have to replace a few IC's
on the spinner PCB (Clay's not Sega's) due to an
accident that happened when company was over : (
But I replaced all the IC's and used 74LSxxx parts,
and the spinner works great when I play Tac Scan or
Star Trek. Any ideas...

Todd Miller, MCSE LAN Analyst
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com