RE: Space Duel vector chip

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 21:00:21 EST

The circuit uses some CPLD's loaded with code I've written, so I'm not
going to be releasing plans for how to do it. (not that many people
would have the right programmers to make the chips anyway)

However, if you're eager to get it going I'll sell you one of the
original AVG chips for $30 plus $3 shipping.

-Clay