Re: Shaky WG6100

From: Frank Kannemann <frankk_at_fundy.net>
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 20:41:36 EST

Hi,

Yes. I am getting the same static noise and it was after installing the
cap kit.

Which Flavour WG6100 I think there were 3 mine I think was the first
the HV card has 314 stamped on it (I think)...

I have the Low Voltage board on order hoping it will make the monitor
more reliable and maybe address the static...

Maybe there is some weird in-compatiblity? or putting a new
part in stress some other old part

Frank