Re: TECH:13 inch Amplifone- Connector P2?

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 03:52:58 EST

In a message dated 3/24/99 12:48:30 AM, mayday19@idt.net writes:

<<
I'd have to doublecheck but thats probably the connector for a cooling
fan. The monitor was crammed into that small enclosure for the Pat9000 so
there was a fan installed on the back door.

Jeff

Thanks,

That's it. I forgot to look at the back cover. Now I'm having probs with the
HV Trip circuit. No HV, but the LED comes on as soon as the monitor is
powered up. I can hear deflection. Any suggestions?

Scott