Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_vectrex.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 16:22:49 EDT

Hi Jeff,

>I dont think the ireland games had any sideart, just woodgrain....

That certainly describes my Ireland built BZ cabaret.

>....I have 2 ireland built games, a BZ mini and a Soccer. they
> both have Stainless steel coin doors that look really cool too....

This is something I'm curious about, my machine has a steel coindoor and
surround both of which are painted black. Also they are most definitely not
made of stainless steel as witnessed by the spots of rust on the coindoor.

The machine came like this from the factory as the original owner bought it
new....

>....their wiring harnesses are held together with electrical tape
>instead of ty wraps....

Again, my wiring harness is held together using wire ties...?

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)