Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 17:59:07 EDT

On Apr 6, 11:08am, Todd Miller wrote:
> Subject: RE: Survey: vector artwork differences
> >I think everyone should take a pic of their tempest side art
> and send it
> >to mark :> There are probably at least 50 tempests available
> from this
> >list..
>
> I have a fairly clean shot of my Tempests side art at;
>
> http://www.netconx.net/~litterbox/graphics/side.jpg

Ah ha! And this picture differs with the one here:

http://members.aol.com/xyvids/apartmentarcade.html

Notice the difference in the black bands? One has the black band surrounded
with an orange band, all surrounded with white, while the other black band is
surrounded with orange and goes all the way to the edge! Maybe if we could get
the serial numbers off these, we could figure out production runs...

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL