Re: Sega Speech ROM info

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 21:37:42 EDT

If you use MAME - you should be able to press the F2 button and go into
self-test mode. After 2 or 3 minutes of the color convergence screen it
will test all of the voices. Another thing that I've done on other games
is copy the bad rom (as a binary file) and put it into your mame
folder and see if mame acts funny. The checksums can be found at
http://www.erols.com/mowerman/vidchip.txt

I don't have a Star Trek or Zector (although I would like to) - I do have
a Space Fury.

Matt