Re: Sega Speech ROM info

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 21:53:51 EDT

Oh - the other thing I forgot to mention. If you downloaded your rom
images off of the net, there's the possibility they were in binary format.
If so, you need to convert the file into hexidecimal otherwise I think
you'll have problems.

What kind of eprom programmer are you using? I have a small DOS program
that can convert binary to hex if you need it.

Matt