Re: AVG programming question...

From: Frank Kannemann <frankk_at_fundy.net>
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 18:13:53 EDT

Gentlemen,

I interrupt this code segment to say this:

:-)

I knew this was vectorlist...But I didn't expect
to see vector instruction code flying by in email...

:-)

Some of you guys are scary :-)

I wish I could help...but everyone else who
can't decode vector lists chant after me....

"...we are not worthy...."
"...we are not worhty...."

What's this about Space Duel stuff? Can you give us a hint?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled vector list coding-fest....

Frank

P.S. I am not complaining..just in awe ;-)

P.S.2 Has any every tried to fly some of these code things by the
original guys from Atari (Ed Logg..etc)