RE: AVG programming question...

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 18:43:15 EDT

Here's a little hint
www.diac.com/~jeffh/vector/

While I'm on the subject, what is the general interest of this group of
having new vector games written.
I worked real hard on space wars for about 4 months, then I got burned out.
I'm trying to modivate myself to start working on it again and get it
finished, then move on and finish the second game that I've started.

-jeff