Re: PC power supply conversion question

From: Mitchell Rohde <bovine_at_eecs.umich.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 12:13:33 EDT

 I'll have to go with Joe. I'm not into putting switchers in where the
original linear can be repaired.

 I'm currently fixing up my Tron, and it would be a shame to butcher those
 nice connectors that go to the linear PS board. I HATE when I get a
machine and it's been rewired in some bizarre way that someone thought
 was a good idea way-back-when. It's much nicer to get a clean wiring
 harness and the original supply than a cheezed up harness with someone's
old 286 supply in it...

 IMHO
 mitch