Re: PC power supply conversion question

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 12:28:41 EDT

 I appreciate the suggestions, but keep in mind I'm not a technical guru
like a lot of people on this list. Just an average schmuck who wants to
own the video games he loved as a kid (mostly vectors). I'm just happy
to get or keep these old games running no matter how it's done.

 This list has helped me a lot with learning the tecnical stuff and I've
been able to fix boards and monitors (and electricute myself) but
haven't really got into power supplys much since it always seemed easier
to replace them with switchers. But I am learning ( I think?)

Jason Milsom