Re: Help Advice needed: Calculus Calculation what machines?

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 23:30:24 EDT

The only one I would recommend (in keeping with the Vector List theme) is
the Foosball. Afterall, what other game in the list requires a greater
number of vector calculations? And I always liked games with spinners (such
as Tempest, Major Havoc, etc.) Think about it... This game offers true 3-d
perspective with the ability to change viewing angles in real-time (ala
I'Robot).

I guess the only thing this game doesn't offer that a true vector video does
is a high maintenance X-Y monitor or the ability to install one of Clay's
cool multi-game kits.

Good luck choosing!
-roy-