Re: Electrohome G08 question

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 11:25:40 EDT

I agree with Rodger, sounds like too low HV, is the picture not focused
as sharply as before? I would suggest that you check the HV board for
bad caps, and see if the paint on the HV pot has been tampered with.
HV probes are not very expensive...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com