Re: G05 problems

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Apr 26 1999 - 15:30:46 EDT

The manual does not show these on the schematic.
On the board you can either have R100 or W8
(shorts out the R100 position) and R101 or W10
(shorts out the R101 position).

Apparently, with the jumpers installed, the monitor
runs from a 30 VAC power input (60 VAC center-
tapped transformer winding).

The cold resistor may be open. There should
be no other reason for one to run hot and the
other cold (assuming power is getting to both).