Gravitar cabinets

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 10:48:19 EDT

  Hello all. David Shoemaker pointed out to me that in the James Bond
movie "Never say Never" (Sean Connery 1983). James Bond goes into an
Arcade full of Centipedes and Gravitars in a weird cabinet.

 I Rented it last night and he's right. The Arcade scene has nothing but
Centipede (lot's of them) Gravitar, and Dig Dug. The Gravitar cabinets
appear to have no Marquee. but the name is printed on the monitor glass,
and there is artwork around the monitor. They do have side art. The Dig
Dugs appear to be in the same cabinet but have wood grain sides.

  Are these Ireland built games? Has anyone seen these?

Thanks
Jason Milsom