Re: B/W X/Y?

From: Cris Rhea <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 12:45:07 EDT

> I asked about other B/W X/Y games and I got a reply mentioning the
> Cinimetronics games (Star Castle, Rip Off), but added that they used other
> monitors. Okay so maybe WG's weren't original stock, but they still would
> work wouldn't they?
>
> Joe
>
> joe.magiera@ameritech.com

You probably could, but Cinimetronics buried other stuff in their monitor
chassis (like all the DAC/vector circuits).

Cinimetronics also combined all the HV stuff and the DAC stuff on the same
PC board. You could try to split all this stuff apart to use a WG, but it
wouldn't be fun...

--- Cris

 Cristopher J. Rhea Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility Pavilion 2-25
 crhea@Mayo.EDU Rochester, MN 55905
 Fax: (507) 266-4486 (507) 284-0587