Re: Space Duel mod?

From: <JOE.MAGIERA_at_a1il.ameritech.com>
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 14:15:50 EDT

>would both ships hyperspace, or just one player?

Good question. We were playing 2 player not connected, so in that game
obviously only the player that hit hyperspace would go.

But in the 2 player connected, I guess it would have to stay shields.
Never even considered that one.

Maybe Clay could make it menu driven before the game starts if they use
shields or hyperspace. Or maybe leave shields where they are and modify
the game start and game select buttons to work as hyperspace for each
player.

How about modifying the game where in mid-game you could connect or
disconnect whenever you wanted (kind of like Blasteroids)?

Where were all my ideas when people were asking for what mods they wanted
to see in games? ;^)

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com