Re: Space Duel mod?

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_hyperbole.com>
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 17:13:07 EDT

>Asteroids is so boring.. People just sit there are saucer hunt...

        Amen.

        Not to fan the flames of this religious war, but Ast. Deluxe is my favorite
game. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've shown a guest my beloved Ast. Deluxe
upright only to have them retort that they love Asteroids and always hated Deluxe.

        I mean, it's *okay* if people like Asteroids more. It's a classic and all.
But when you're a guest at someone's house, or you are delivering a pizza, or
whatever, have some manners and try to avoid ragging on the host's favorite game ;)

                                Drew