Re: Space Duel mod?

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 16:42:44 EDT

well, you have the reason down why I like asteroids deluxe better than
asteroids. Although asteroids has the better cabinet shape, everything else
about deluxe is better. the homing crystals are a great addition!

Asteroids is so boring.. People just sit there are saucer hunt... You might as
well remove the asteroids and play computer space. Or better yet, find a
friend and play space wars..