Re: Space Duel mod?

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 16:37:51 EDT

don't mess with space duel. its great just the way it is.

Hyperspace is really lame. Shields are 100X better. If midway was currently
releasing space duel, they would want hyperspace. nothing like a cheap
feature that randomly blows you up..

If you mess with the mines, the game will be too easy. I guess a way to
lower the number of hits needed to kill them would be ok...