Re: EPROM Programer Advice Needed

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 02:03:38 EDT

If this was made by XELTEK, I can understand your frustration. I have an
older Superpro, and the darn thing won't handle some proms or some of
the 2732's (Like Mitusbishi's) Manufacturers of various eproms used
different programming algorithyms, and if your burner is not updated
with the recent software you might have problems. Check xeltek.com (I
think) and see if they have upgraded the software to handle the version
of eprom you have...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com