Re: WG6100 X is wacky

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 11:13:57 EDT

Hi Jim!

While not a guru in this area, I would first recommend that you UNPLUG
the monitor for further tests! You will need a scope to find your
problem until you get the outputs (X & Y) down to a more consistent
level. I would also flip the "Test" switch so you get a steady signal,
then take a look with the scope. Have you checked your power supply for
steady +5VDCD? and are the other voltages good on the logic board?

John :-#)#

(Opps forgot to spell check the previous copy)

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com