Re: Space Duel mod?

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_Agouron.COM>
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 19:06:31 EDT

jeff hendrix wrote:

> Ray,
> Could you forward it to me. There is a mac running MacOS X server right
> outside my cube.

My bad. Source is not included in the Examples directory.

However, Boinkout.app is part of the standard application install for
MacOS X so you should be able to play it directly.

Not sure if the Mac version is the same, but the original NeXT version
had amazingly cool stereo sound. I remember having a demo game always
running and listening to the sound with head phones to relax when I
should have been working on my thesis.

Ray