RE: Something to Bookmark

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 00:43:52 EDT

You may want to add in a paragraph explaining that if you dont want as big
of a spark let the monitor sit a couple hours or overnight before
discharging it. G07s will usually lose most of their charge if they sit
for a day or so, I've never gotten a spark from them after waiting.. I
dunno if you want to add this in either, but the WG 610x color vector
monitors automatically discharge the tube whenever they are off.. I've
never gotten a spark from them even discharging them 1 min after being
turned off.

Jeff