Re: Quantum front art

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 16:48:57 EDT

On May 12, 1:10pm, Al Kossow wrote:
> Subject: Re: Quantum front art
> "Hmmm....guess we need to check the flyer as well."
>
> There aren't any cabinet pictures on the flyer.

I have an old "Atari Age" magazine (actually, I have a few) and in one they
have a write up of "New Atari Arcade Games" coming out. In one of them, there
is a write up about Quantum, with a picture of it and a screen shot. I can
take a look there (hopefully the screenshot of the game is not coverng the
front art). That should be a fairly early cabinet.

The magazines also have write ups about Kangaroo, Gravitar, Dig Dug, and Food
Fight.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL