Re: Space Duel mod?

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 14:28:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/99 5:22:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andrew@hyperbole.com writes:

<< >Asteroids is so boring.. People just sit there are saucer hunt...

         Amen. >>

Not such a quick Amen. I like playing regular Stroids with the "hot" roms,
where you can cruise a bit, but the "lurking" strategy is gone because
saucers shoot right away, and they're more acurate than the regular roms. If
you haven't tried these roms, give them a shot, I think you'll like Asteroids
as much as the day you first played it.

MK