RE: Pac Man Fever

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 15:31:59 EDT

On Fri, 21 May 1999, jeff hendrix wrote:

> How come space invaders isn't up there? (that's got to be the most famous of
> the songs from that album)

Hmm -- I thought Pac Man Fever would be the most famous -- it's the only one
I remember.

But in any case -- this is what I grabbed from a newsgroup yesterday --
there may be more. A buddy of mine with the actual vinyl album is supposed
to be burning me off a CD from that -- I'll see if there are any others.

http://www.westnet.com/