Re: Pac Man Fever

From: Dave Downin <downin_at_smarty.smart.net>
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 15:56:47 EDT

> > How come space invaders isn't up there? (that's got to be the most famous of
> > the songs from that album)
>
> Isn't that the song that has "He's hooked, he's hooked, his brain is
> cooked!"

Yup, that's the song...but it wasn't on PacMan Fever... if I remember
correctly it was done by a local Washington, DC DJ that went by the name of
"Uncle Johnny". Used to have the 45... don't know whatever happened to it,
but most of my old 45's made it into frisbees!

--
Dave Downin (dave@arlo.net)
        "Sorry, the world is nuts.  It can't be helped" - Arlo Guthrie